94466Re: Study report on status of RTI in UP government

  • G.C. Mathur
    Feb 27, 2014
      UP administration is in very bad shape, not only in implementation of RTI Act but all other sectors. The bureaucracy there is extremely committed to the political leadership with complete disregard for governance of democracy in the State. The GoI Department of Personnel and Training is expected to pull up the reigns.

      We need examine in the open as to who is responsible for such a bad show of the RTI status in UP. What does the State government expect from the citizens in such a situation has to be explained by the CM and the political boss in the SP.

      We expect a response from the authorities.

      G C Mathur
      Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty
      ( A Voluntary Consumer Organisation)
      Regd. Office: H No 9-B/9, 1st Floor.
      Kishangarh, Vasant Kunj Post Office,
      New Delhi: 110070
      Tel: +91 11 26136232, 26132420. M: 9910338312.
      Email: gcmbinty@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic