93554RE: invited by AAm AADAMI PARTY to join social forum

  • denis_khan
    Jan 11, 2014

      Sir,

      Congrats for your dedication to root out Corruption. You will agree that it is important to save the economy. Please help in gathering support for my petition. You have kindly acknowledged receipt, but tangible support will help us onward.

      ‘The alarming Current Account Deficit-CAD – of about 6.7% of the GDP will leave a debt trail of about $33 billion for GEN NEXT. In the US, $1 =100cents. In India Re.1 =100paisa. We should stop the small change disappearance at the micro level!  Kindly help in disseminating my petition re the disappearance of small change. .Here's the link: <http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/rbi-bring-back-the-black-money-and-stop-the-small-change-shortage>.’

      Thanks & Regards

      Denis

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic