92732Volunteer - PHANI PENDURTHI - HYDERABAD - AP

  • <info@...>
    Nov 28, 2013
      Volunteer Registration Form
      NamePHANI PENDURTHI
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenTELUGU,HINDI,ENGLISH
      I am based in (City)HYDERABAD
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesAVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inHelping needed children to organise their activities. Crowd-funding activities,social connects.
      Type of non-profits that would interest me Helping needed children to organise their activities. Crowd-funding activities,social connects.
      I want to volunteer because.....Giving back to the society for needy people.
      Hobbies / InterestsReading books.
      My profile Working as a Software Engineer with TCS
      contact person
      namePhani Kumar Pendurthi
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct