92729Consultancy Services for Conducting Research Studies for Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP)
- Nov 27, 2013Source: Times of IndiaDate: 23.8.13Page No: 17
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty
Consultancy Services for Conducting Research Studies for Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP)
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP). Department of Rural Development, Government of Andhra Pradesh intends to conduct the following studies by utilizing the funds of CGAP/NRLP and invites Expression of Interest.
Title of the Study.
- Study of the Utilization Pattern of Credit by SHG Members
- Study on the Paala Pragathi Kendralu established by SHG members
- Study of Financial Management Systems and Practices at SERP
- Study on Community-Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Models improving Livelihoods for People with Disabilities
The Eligible Firms may obtain further information about the requirements and procedures for submitting the EOI at
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address given below on or before 07.09.2013, 5:00 PM
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP),
3rd Floor, HUDA-Hermitage Office Complex,
Hill Fort Road,