92720Maharashtra Rural Livelihoods Innovations Forum (MRLIF)-2013
- Nov 27, 2013
Source: Times of India
Page No: 19
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Maharashtra Rural Livelihoods Innovations Forum (MRLIF)-2013
If innovation is in your organizations DNA and sustainable livelihoods for the rural poor is your mission, then we are looking for you.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) implementing World Bank supported National Rural Livelihoods Project, invites applications from organizations involved in innovative livelihoods initiatives to showcase their work and impact at the MRLIF-2013
- Social Inclusion
- Financial Inclusion
- Technological Innovations
- Public Sector Innovations
- Media & Communications
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Inclusive Business Models
What is in it for you?
- Collaborative Network
- Mentorship Programs
- Learning and Innovation Grants
- Technical Assistance for transforming Business Models
- Financial Assistance for scaling up impacts
- Development impact assessment and research studies.
- Growth Potential
Who can apply?
- Public sector/Govt. organizationa
- Provate sector organizations, including CSR units
- Academic Research Institutions
- NGOs Trusts
- Social Enterprises
For further inquiry log on to www.msrlm.org/mrlif or www.tiss.edu