90343Register for Mumbai 10km Walkathon: FootSteps 4 Good

  • karmayog - tanya
    Aug 1, 2013
      Mumbai’s first 10km event

      Come and celebrate Gandhi's birthday by joining in a 10km run or walk in Bandra Kurla, to benefit NGOs.

      Entrance is by making a donation to a charity of your choice, either one on our website or any registered charity that you support.

      All the information is on this website.

      Please join us, have fun and help worthwhile causes help the poorest sectors in our society.

      About the run / walk

      WHERE  Bandra Kurla Complex

      WHEN  On Tuesday October 2nd, Runners will start at 7:30am and walkers will start at 7:45am.
      Please arrive at least 30 mins before the start.