88813DIVYA JYOTHI CHARITABLE TRUST MYSORE WINNER OF THE SPARK THE RISE COMPETATION

  • Divya Jyothi
    Apr 17, 2013
      Dear All,

      We thank you for your kind and wholehearted support throughout our
      long campaign to make it to the final round of Mahindra's Spark the
      Rise. We made it to the final round with a count of 71 466 votes,
      which gave us a sound platform when we made our presentation to the
      Jury on 5th April 2013.

      Out of the 13 finalists, who made presentations, we were awarded the
      first runner-up place. This recognition and accompanying award has
      brought us ever closer to our dream of establishing the first Braille
      Transcription Center in Karnataka to help the cause of Education for
      the Visually Impaired in Karnataka.

      The task ahead is huge, as we have to purchase a Braille Transcriber
      and utilize it to capacity in a professional manner and reach the many
      visually impaired people, young and old, in the rural areas and in our
      own city. We have many ideas waiting to be converted into action, and
      we shall continue to rely on your participation to realize our goals.

      We welcome your suggestions, contributions, and your time as volunteers.

      Once again, thank you for being a part of the Divya Jyothi Charitable
      Trust family.

      For project winners details please visit on http://www.sparktherise.com/

      --
      M A Shivaprakash