868189-yr old girl heart-patient needs our intervention/ support

  • karmayog
    Nov 8, 1936

      On 09-Dec-2012, at 3:57 PM, Sadanand Nadkarni <sadanadkarni@...> wrote:

      The govt. has a scheme,RSBY or Rajiv Gandhi Bima Yojana wherein the entire cost of treatment is borne by the govt. for all those below poverty line . You are sure to get full information  at J.J.Hospital.  Dr.S.V.Nadkarni

      On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM, karmayog <Info@...> wrote:

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Rupesh Gesota <rupesh.gesota@...>
      Date: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM
      Subject: [ LEAD_Foundation ]- 9-yr old girl heart-patient needs our intervention/ support
      To: LEADgroup <LEAD_Foundation@...>

      Hi friends,

      I have received this email from my cousin Roopali, about her maid's daughter suffering from heart disease that needs surgery. Reports and everything is attached with this email. I am doing my best to get in touch with some doctors/ charities/ donors I know.

      Hope you all too would Do something besides just forwarding this email to your network.

      Thanks and Regards
      Rupesh Gesota