67205Re: How to improve Section 498A (cruelty in marriage)?

    Dec 1, 2010

      ,
      I fully agree with the people who support that 498A is started to get misused by larger section of society for blackmailing their relatives; we need to amend it in such a way that at least when the complain is launched by female it should be first investigated for both the sides in detail and feed back of society should be taken like relatives, neighbors, friends etc.before taking any step against any party.

      Penalty should be included for both the parties equally. Whom so ever it guilty.

      Thanks and Regards....
      Mayank Bapna
      Managing Trustee
      Dreams