6000response 13: stray dogs - was it really due to them?

  • Karmayog.com
    Sep 1, 2005
      As soon as we come to know about the dog bite incident, we send out team
      over there & we investigated this matter & we did not find a substantial
      fact of Dog bite to the children. Out Ambulance went there & have picked up
      14 dogs for sterilization.

      Please note that, as soon as this incident reported to Vice President of IN
      DEFENCE OF ANIMALS, Ms. Fizzah Shah; immediately all the 14 Stray Dogs from
      Deonar Dumping Ground area have been sterilized at IDA’s Dog Center & they
      have been vaccinated against Rabies Virus.

      Thanking you,
      Sincerely yours
      Fizzah Shah: Vice President: IDA
      fizzahshah@...