2210job needed: Dinesh Thakkar, Baroda - e.g. HIV/AIDS Project
- Feb 28 11:45 PMI, Thakkar Dinesh am BSW-MSW and have worked in local NGO for one year as Porject officer(HIV/AIDS Project) and now am willing to take up fresh challenges for the benefit of society.
I have passed TOEFL(237 out of 300 CBT) as well and hence i can work without any language barrier anywhere in the world.
Thanking you in anticipation.
1118,Laxmikunj soc 9426581235 (pp)
Gorwa Baroda 390016
Date of birth 1st April 1979
Educational Bachelor of Social Work S P University (2001)
Qualification Master of Social Work M S University (2003)
Fieldwork 1. Central Jail & Nari Suraksha Cell, Baroda
Placements 2. Bill village
3. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Baroda
4. Dept of Orthopedics, SSG, Baroda
Major 1. Study of mental health of prison inmates
Assignments 2. Survey on the prevalence of addiction in the village and subsequent intervention module.
3. Employee Satisfaction with the HR Services at IOCL.
4. Psychosocial study of the Pavagadh mishap victims.
Work Worked in the earthquake affected areas of Kutch in the project
Experience on Health Awareness with OXFAM.
Worked as a Project officer in Local NGO(HIV/AIDS)for a year.
Known Gujarat, Hindi, English.
Interests Reading, Traveling etc
Literacy MS Office