Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies | NGO - Industry Integration Initiative

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
       From: "sumit thakur" <sumit.thakur@...>

      Greetings from the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS). We are part of the renowned industrial house of Kirloskars and we impart full-time residential 2 year course in management (PGDM). In addition we are also into management research, training and consultancy

      This year we are looking to initiate relationship with the NGO and Social Business sector in order to make this avenue available to our students. We have a number of forums in which the relationship can be started and nurtured. An outline of the possibilities is attached herewith. I would be very happy to hear of any interest from your organisation which we can mutually take forward

      My student Sumit Thakur is assisting me in this activity. I am sending this mail from his mail id to facilitate his coordination. I would of course be delighted to personally interact for any clarifications

      With warm professional regards

      Dr Gopal Iyengar, PhD

      Director, KIAMS

      Visit us at www.kiams.ac.in