Economic emergency and politicking

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Dears All,
      Our country is on the verge of an economic emergency. But we get the food bill and paralysis in Andhra Pradesh. Mr Digvijaya Singh promises money for building a city more magnificent than Hyderabad. The vote bank and cash bank politics, leading to political and economic anarchy is drifting all of us into the abyss, but those in authority have time to maim to mutilate states like Andhra Pradesh.