Re: Bhadrachalam residents prefer Telangana -- Subhas C. Reddy

  • Mvs Rao
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013

      Bhas!.... Krudpati!, Bringing boldly your Biased bitterness in branding brothers basically brings bad bizarre brainless brawling bullying bullshit Bla Bla!.

      Irrelevant fallacies don’t become real by loud noise. Vomiting Venomous vengeful hatred only reflects the vicious thoughts of uncouth ill-bred idiotic low brow Morans!.

      Face reality with wisdom and put your reasoning in a respectful way. Let us keep ‘Karm-Yog’ as educated persons’ forum and but not a realm for rowdy ragging regional ruffian ranting!.

      Requesting respectfully….to be reasonable with raving and not by rough recluse!

      Sincerely,

      Rao MVS

    • bhas_kurapati
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
        Hi All,

        Apologize for being a severe critic in my mail. I will tone down my voice while representing some facts.

        Regards,
        Bhaskar Kurapati