We need your support

  • Vikas Vadodara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      We take this opportunity to put the details of our NGO (Vikas Trust) before you for your kind consideration for an Association under your Program for Donation  / CSR / ISR.

      Our Vision & Mission is “To uplift under privileged citizen through Sustainable Livelihood / Income Generation Projects, so as to eradicate poverty and offer them better standard of living through Socio Economical Setup.”

      We are positive that you will appreciate our efforts in the horizon of social enterprise / social work and the positive impact of the same to the beneficiaries. With your contribution, towards the initiatives, we will be touching new heights. To reach to more beneficiaries we wish to engage ourselves with your program / activities / resources. We are in position to work out the Initiatives in join venture and as per agreed terms between us.

      Attached find our activity details and performance, road map to be achieve by 2020, present requirement and future plans. We have also attached individual list of beneficiaries, if incase you wish to support them directly. (Plz ask for more details of the selected beneficiary/ies.)

      Through this association we even wish to bring in visibility and mileage of our sponsor in many ways. Kindly provide me an opportunity to meet and discuss the same personally with you or your authorized officer. We look forward for an association which will benefit the society as a whole.

      More detail of NGO is as below

      VIKAS TRUST is India based registered NGO (Reg No E/7449) under Charitable Act.

      PAN, 12A, 80G certificates, Audited Balance Sheets and other can be downloaded from web site.

      VIKAS means growth, growth of an Individual leads to GROWTH of the NATION

      Some of the running projects are

      Ownership of auto-rickshaw to one who drives on rent. Plz Visit the web blog http://impactautoproject.webs.com/

      Dress Making http://apnagruhudhyog.webs.com/

      Making of Food Items

      Counseling and Awareness programs on different topics

      Eye Checkup Camps and Cataract Operations

      Some of project in pipe line

      Dial 4 Service - 20+ services just on a call (1000 plus beneficiaries will be given entrepreneurship Training & Kits and will be bought to main stream services) http://dial4service.webs.com/

      Job Placement - for Low Profile candidates (1000 plus in Corporate & SME)

      Skill Development – Providing quality skill developing and life skill training in different subjects as per requirement. http://skilldevelopment.webs.com/

      Cooked food distribution to Single Seniors / Disable, who does not have any support. http://freefoodproject.webs.com/

      Education aids to deserving  students

      Improve education quality with VMC School

      And others:

      Activity Report (15 Mb) can be downloaded https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9ucyUj5IUQfb3ZtQkVrQWhtMFU/edit?usp=sharing

      http://www.freedrive.com/folder/341742  (Old Version)

      We look forward to hear from you shortly.

      .

      LIKE & JOIN FaceBook Page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities & receive regular updates

      With Warm Regards

      Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

      Founder & Managing Trustee

      Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

      Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

      Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

      Office: +91 265 6553344

      You may like to visit

      Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know about our activities

      Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

      Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

      Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

      What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

      Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

      Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work