Fwd: AHIMSA DIVAS

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: V.B.Chandrasekaran Balasubramaniam
      Date: Sunday, August 25, 2013
      Subject: Re: AHIMSA DIVAS
      To: "thiagarajan.arunachalam@..." <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...>, "thiagarajan.arunachalam@..." <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...>

      Ahimsa Diwas
      1st and 2nd October, 2013
      Chatti Mahatma Gandhi Ashram
      Khammam District
      Andhra Pradesh
      On Mahatma Gandhi’s 144th birth anniversary all Indians should pledge to revisit and understand his vision for an empowered nation. We humbly seek your presence and participation at our Ahimsa Diwas meet to celebrate Gandhi Ji’s life and contribution to society. Please do reach here and be with us in our efforts to make a new beginning.
      ~
      Topics for discussion
      Formation of Ahimsa Army
      The Ahimsa Army is a non-violent army powered by Empathy and Dialogue. They will listen with empathy and communicate Love, Forgiving and Reconciliation. They will also be guided by Solemn Prayers, Humanism, Optimism and Faith in Non-Violent Action.
      Establishing Gram Swaraj
      People centric welfare legislations like The Forest Rights Act, The Provisions of the Panchayats (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act are effective tools for communities to access democratic spaces and participate in the nation building process, aligned with Gandhi Ji’s vision.
      Organizing Periodic People’s Convention
      People’s conventions, providing a broad based platform for open discussions on topics facilitation growth and development, should be organized regularly at diverse locations across the country.
      ~
      Kindly confirm your participation in advance so that we can make necessary boarding arrangements.
      V.B.Chandrasekaran
      Chatti Mahatma Gandhi Aashramam
      Chatti Post, Chinthur Mandal
      Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh