Fwd: [karmayog] YES! i am the CHANGE film project - Inviting NGOs and Youth to Participate

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      From: karmayog.org <info@...>

       From: Yes Foundation <contact@...>
       Greetings from YES FOUNDATION.

      It is my pleasure to present to you the first initiative of YES FOUNDATION YES! i am the Change film project 2013. YES FOUNDATION, the social development arm of YES BANK LTD. was founded in December 2012 with the objective of facilitating innovative entrepreneurship and social transformation thereby enabling India’s inclusive growth and development.

      YES! I Am the Change (www.yesiamthechange.org), is a nationwide film making project aimed at creating social transformation. Filmmakers, amateurs and youth, are invited to make short films of upto 4 minutes focusing on NGOs, social causes and everyday heroes, thereby enabling the youth to connect with social causes and becoming agents of change. The project comprises a series of film-making workshops, a 101 hour film-making competition, film festivals and an engagement platform for the youth. The films produced through this program would be screened across the country and internationally at film festivals to increase awareness and involvement of citizens towards social causes.

      The dates of the film making project are August 15 - 19, 2013.

      REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON AUGUST 5, 2013!

      Check out our project brochure and video promo

      Thank you for your gracious support to the YES!i am the CHANGE movement. For further assistance please contact Rohan Das (rohan.das@.../ +919819578765).

      With gratitude,
      Prerana Langa
      CEO