Fw: [WaterWatch] CAG report on Massive irrigation scam in Andhra Pradesh -- my observations

  • jeevananda reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: D.P.Reddy <reddydp@...>
      Sent: Sunday, 21 July 2013 10:58 PM
      Subject: Fw: [WaterWatch] CAG report on Massive irrigation scam in Andhra Pradesh

      We thank Sri Himanshu Thakkar of Water Watch group for bringing the A.P.Irrigation Scam with full details .Our A.P.Govt JALAYAGNAM which is actually DHANA YAGNAM to loot public money for benefitting Contractor/Politician nexus which started from YSR rule *& still continuing.
      OUR IRRIGATION EXPERTS MUST EXPOSE THIS FURTHER.!!!

      Regards
      D.P.Reddy