Re: Panchayat poll verdict

  • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
      Rao garu,

      Please refer to the several articles I posted on karmayog on this subject.  I have done extensive research and then published my articles with references.

      For several decades, the telugu film industry ridiculed and insulted Telangana Telugu and accents.  The educated, many of my own friends from AndhraSeema, also resorted to the same arrogant and reckless manner.

      As regards to the standard of Telugu culture and language portrayed in our film industry, I don't need to say further.  You can hundreds of movies that have degraded Telugu culture and language.

      The politicians and businessmen/industrialists have looted many public lands and other assets through questionable and unethical ways (not through fair purchasing) and displayed arrogance to the point we have arrived today.

      It is not the people of Telangana who are responsible for today's situation.  This became an inevitable result.

      At least now, it is time to realize the past mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes.

      Subhash C Reddy, Ph.D.