Re: Panchayat poll verdict

  • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2013
      NO MORE FOOLING ALL THE PEOPLE, SEEMANDHRA!

      The more hateful messages the Seemandhras, like Vadlamudi, display the more troublesome it will be to them in the future.  It is time to recognize that you can fool all the people some time or you can fool some people all the time but you cannot all the people all the time even with the help of Nazi Goebbels help.

      It is evident beyond doubt that the Seemandhra lobby wants to retain Hyderabad and Telangana as their fiefdom to loot the lands and resources and to deny equal rights to Telangana People.  Compared to them, the People of the Madras Presidency were very Just and Fair and Accommodating.  Just like in 1953 when the Andhras demanded Madras even though they had no historical ownership, except being settlers in search of livelihood, they now demand Hyderabad as ransom.

      The History of Andhras is a trumped up imagination and the love for Telugu Language is just for bragging, and their arguments for "united" Andhra State is a show of arrogance (like the English demanding united British India).  The Evil Empire of Andhra Pradesh was nothing but a forced annexation of Telangana by the cunning and scheming Politicians-Industrialists Nexus of Seemandhra under the pretext of uniting all people who speak Telugu.

      The arrogance they showed is evident in the very name they gave to the new State "Andhra" - No Seema and No Telangana.  Neither Seema People Nor Telangana People speak the same Telugu language nor they share the same culture with Andhra.

      They couldn't develop their own lands (coastal districts) but claim they developed Hyderabad.  If they were so educated, skilled, and entrepreneurial then how come they didn't make their Vijayawada-Guntur or Vizag the IT Hub or create any impressive Educational Centre or create Industrial Centres.  Instead they came down to the already well developed Hyderabad city and took advantage of Telangana People's friendly nature and started looting them of their Public Lands, their Jobs, their educational institutions, their water resources and on and on.  The relationship wasn't brotherhood but PARASITIC.

      Now that Telangana has revolted and demanded to be Demerged they are panicking because their parasitic nature will starve them of the free resources they grabbed from Telangana.

      No Force on this Planet can suppress Telangana State.  Whether Congress or BJP, whether UPA or NDA or Third Front, Telangana is a Guaranty.  So, if the Seemandhra lobby comes to terms and willingly accept the inevitable and part in an amicable manner then there is a chance that in the future they may be allowed in.

      Subhash Chandra
      --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao wrote:

      > Dears All,
      > On the basis of the Panchayat poll verdict, if AP is to be mutilated, then
      > Mahabubnagar,RR,and Hyderabad districts shall be included in the Greater
      > Rayalaseema state.
      > Medak district shall be made into a state and Warangal shall be another
      > state.
      > The remaining districts can be one state. So the division has to be
      > Greater Rayalaseema with Hyderabad as its capital, the Medak state, the
      > Warangal state and the remaining districts say as the Kakatheeya
      > Sathavahana state. In the Mahabubnagar and RR districts the TRS scored
      > zero. In the city of Hyderabad it does not even dare to contest.

    • Mvs Rao
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013

        Dear Sir,

        Sub:Denouncing Andhra in a most undignified hateful way!

        Following comments by Mr. Subhash Chandra speak of his blind hatred and crude ignorance about coastal Andhra.

        ‘The History of Andhras is a trumped up imagination and the love for Telugu Language is just for bragging, and their arguments for "united" Andhra State is a show of arrogance (like the English demanding united
        British India). The Evil Empire of Andhra Pradesh was nothing but a forced annexation of Telangana by the cunning and scheming Politicians-
        Industrialists Nexus of Seemandhra under the pretext of uniting all people who speak Telugu. The arrogance they showed is evident in the very name they gave to the new State "Andhra" - No Seema and No Telangana. Neither Seema People Nor Telangana People speak the same Telugu language nor they share the same culture with Andhra.’

        Mr. Subhash Chandra, please try to understand that I am not writing this in support or against division of ‘Andhra Pradesh but only to clarify to you the History. Please learn, Telugu speaking area, in south India, was known as Andhra. It is not an imaginary creation, but a historical truth!. (You also can read about Andhra History)

        ‘Andhra’ in Indian epic literature, was a kingdom mentioned in the Mahabharata. It was a southern kingdom.

        Around the Mauryan rule in India, there is historical evidence of Andhra as a political power in the southeastern Deccan. Megasthenes, a Greek traveler, who visited the Court of Chandragupta Maurya (322-297 BC), mentioned that Andhras had 30 fortified towns and an army of a million infantry, 2000 cavalry and 1000 elephants. Buddhist books reveal that Andhras established their kingdoms in the Godavari Valley at that time. Emperor Asoka referred in his rock edict (232 BC) that Andhra was under his rule. Andhra was an ancient word of Telugu speaking region of India. After the fall of Mauryan empire Satavahana rulers of Andhra were the most powerful kingdom occupying major part of India and ruled from 2nd Century BC to 3 rd century Ad.

        Mr. Subhash, please understand Seema is Rayala Seema, part of Andhra of Vijaynagar empire, their capitol was Hampi, close to Ananthapur. Penukonda was Krishnadevaraya’s second capitol. That region was known as Rayala Seema, after Krishna Devaraya. Telugu literare was much encouraged during their rule. Vijaynagar empire existed from during 13 to 15th century. Also the region was also used to be called as Ceded districts when this was ceded by to Nizam ruler to British East India company, In 1800 AD, after two years earlier he handed over part coastal Andhra which was also came to be known as Circars districts after British East India company Sarkar. (Sarkar meaning authority). The name Telengana came into use during the rule of Delhi Sultan Allauddeen Khilji, for land of Telugus. (Allaudden defeated and killed King Pratapa Rudra, last Kakatiya ruler in 1310 AD, and taken Kakitiya ruled Andhra region under his rule.) The coastal districts were very much part of Kakatiya kingdom. Kakateeya rulers were part of Andhra History.

        Subhas garu please do not ridicule the word Andhra as if that is a fancy name to coastal districts only. Whether you agree or not entire Telugu speaking land was historically known as Andhra kingdom. Please do not ridicule a race, of which you are also part, if you are a Telugu speaking person by birth!.

        Please also understand, as an educated person, different regional dialects exist as local usage but the root language is Telugu!. Every language in India has different dialects in different regions.

        The present Telugu culture in entire Andhra Pradesh was developed during Kakatiya Kingdom.

        I am again repeating I am not putting this blog, as an argument for or against division of Andhra Pradesh. I was hurt at your crude and ignorant way denouncing the word ‘Andhra’ without knowing, it seemed, about the origin of that name.

        Yours Sincerely,

        M.V.S.

      • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
          Rao garu,

          Please refer to the several articles I posted on karmayog on this subject.  I have done extensive research and then published my articles with references.

          For several decades, the telugu film industry ridiculed and insulted Telangana Telugu and accents.  The educated, many of my own friends from AndhraSeema, also resorted to the same arrogant and reckless manner.

          As regards to the standard of Telugu culture and language portrayed in our film industry, I don't need to say further.  You can hundreds of movies that have degraded Telugu culture and language.

          The politicians and businessmen/industrialists have looted many public lands and other assets through questionable and unethical ways (not through fair purchasing) and displayed arrogance to the point we have arrived today.

          It is not the people of Telangana who are responsible for today's situation.  This became an inevitable result.

          At least now, it is time to realize the past mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes.

          Subhash C Reddy, Ph.D.