Fwd: Sponsor Food For 30 Destitute Elderly People

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "G. Mallikarjun" <serudsindia

      Seruds India
      Having trouble viewing this email? Click here to read this newsletter online
      Seruds India
      Add: D.No.46-740, GMK Street, BUDHAVARAPETA, KURNOOL-518 002, A.P, INDIA

      Hi,
      Greetings from SERUDS (www.serudsindia.org)

      SERUDS is a registered NGO working for hapless elderly people in Kurnool District of Andhra Pradesh since 2003. SERUDS is registered under 12A & 80G of Income Tax Act as well eligible to receive foreign donations from foreign countries as having FCRA.

      Since 2009, we have been providing nutritious midday meal to destitute, old age persons by seeing the conditions of hapless elderly people in Kurnool Town. SERUDS has decided to extend possible assistance to keep the old people in comfort in some extent on humanitarian grounds. We are supplying every day meals including Cooked Rice, Dal, Vegetable Curry, Sambar, Papad, Egg, Fresh Fruits, Curd, Butter Milk to 30 elderly persons age between 60 to 90yrs, who are being neglected and rejected by their own kin and kith. These poor aged people are spending their most of the time in temples, verandas of community halls and church yards. In this critical juncture, our volunteers identified and brought to our NGO.

      Since then, every day we are providing meals to the 30 older persons with the support from individual philanthropists, local donations. Some of the volunteers offer donations in kind and old clothes to these destitute senior citizens. If you wish to make contribution as donation to old age people’s midday meal, please donate now. Hence we appeal and supplicate the generous donations for this noble mission.

      S.No.
      Purpose of Donation For 10 Elderly persons
      Amt in Rs.
      1
      2 Kg of Sona Rice – Rs.55 x 2
      110
      2
      1 Kg of Dal – Rs.80 x 1
      80
      3
      1 Kg of Sunflower Oil Rs.85
      85
      4
      2 Kgs of Vegetables - Rs.50 x 2
      100
      5
      Spices & Ingredients – Rs.140
      140
      6
      Appropriate Cost for Cooking gas
      120
      7
      Curd – Rs.5 each x 10
      50
      8
      Fruits – Rs.15 each x 10
      150
      9
      Appropriate cost of Cook– Rs.115
      115

      Total Amount
      950

      Please see the activity and make a donation at

      https://www.serudsindia.org/sponsor-old-age-people-meals-for-destitute-elderly.php

      Thanking you Kind regards,
      Mallikarjuna
      09849977577