Hearty Congratulations to Karmayog

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      Dears All,
      The membership of the Karmayog may be about 4000 plus only. But the
      posts are forwarded to friends, the friends in turn forwarding to
      their friends the effect is never ending. Ultimately it is reaching
      many more thousands. It is on the members to be careful while sending
      their posts. Hasty and intemperate posts harm the member himself or
      herself. I wish to express my thanks to Sri Thiagarajan Arunachalam
      garu for organizing and so meticulously administering the blog. He has
      been patient and very vigilant and whenever he finds extremely
      intemperate messages he has been disallowing them after very
      courteously informing the person who posted the same.
      Y.Markandeyulu