Innocence!

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      Dears All,
      The touching childlike innocence of the great professors who have taken  to the hobby of murdering Andhra Pradesh, is so arresting. I just want to tell them a simple Historical fact. They may not be aware now, but there used to be classrooms in which they are employed now and there used to be teaching then in the classroom of lessons. The teachers then were so medieval they had no conception of training the students to hate their own land and its people, and commit suicide and vanish from memory. The loyalty to the monarch was something they left deliberately. They never trained the students to commit suicide.