Fwd: [karmayog] Dumping Chinese Products

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      From: B.P.

      Low-cost Chinese products of various descriptions are flooding the markets in India and have been posing serious threat to local products including local women employment.Time has come to prevent such dumping assult on our labour market.It is time that Gender Community play a proactive role by asking the related stakeholders to list out hunderds of such products(including Toys for the children) and take up thereafter with the Skill Development Board of the country to organise massive quality skill development programme for the listed comparable products .Needless to mention, such products have ready markets in our country itself. The different chambers of commerce may be appropriately tied up with the proposed initiative.