Fwd: Donate time and donate in-kind features on UC site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      From: Gunaranjan

      Dear Thiagarajan,

      We have finally activated this week the Donate Time and Donate In-Kind features up on UC site, about which I had mentioned to you a few months ago. Volunteers, Donors and NPOs can now connect with each other to commit to volunteering and in-kind donation opportunities. The features are now active, as we keep working to improve the overall user interface. Please do share this information with NGOs who may be looking out for these features.

      “ UC (www.yousee.in) is a Philanthropy Exchange connecting Donors and Volunteers to Non-Profit organisations working on Education, Health and Environment related causes. UC in particular makes an effort to facilitate specific and predictable volunteering engagements with Non-Profits as a part of its Shram Daan (Donate Time) initiative and In-Kind Donations through the Vastu Daan (In-Kind Donations) initiative. The Donate Time feature (http://www.yousee.in/donate_time.php),  enables Non-Profits to register and post specific volunteering opportunities, to which  Volunteers can commit and volunteer. Likewise, the Donate In-Kind feature (http://www.yousee.in/donate_in_kind.php ) gives an opportunity for Non-Profits to post specific In-Kind donation requests, to which Donors can respond by committing to give in-kind. Non-Profits are welcome to use this facility and contact UC for any further information needed by writing to contact@... or calling +91-8008-884422”

      I would be happy to revert with any further information you may like to have regarding these features on UC site.

      Regards,

      Guna

      Mobile: +91-9000183123