Fwd: [karmayog] Avbl.: Vocational Training New Batches in Mumbai

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Some more ideas on women empowerment...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Farheen Peshimam <farheenvaseem@...>

      > Dharma Bharati Mission is an NGO working to lend a helping hand to the underpriveleged in mumbain
      .We work with the children studying in the schools of Govandi ,Malad,Santacruz and South Mumbai.
      We provide meals in some of these the schools .We run a project called Chalo English Sikhayein from class 5 onwards to help familiarise them with t language and grammer . We provide library facilities and computer learning at our centres at Santacruz and Govandi and Trombay .

      Our attempt for youth and Women empowerment is Kaya Kalp- our Vocational Training Centres at Santacruz and Trombay and Govandi where  Certified
      Vocational Training is conducted for  Beautician,Mobile Repair,Tailoring and Computers. We also enroll girls for para nursing courses.

      > The aim is to transform students into technically qualified and skilled adults with an overall grooming and training to work to earn a comfortable livelihood .Our
      > programme goes beyond school, and addresses the needs of these under-privileged children in their journey from adolescence to responsible men/women at work, duly qualified with technical skill, life skills, soft skills and English.

      > To know us better do see our website:dbmindia.org

       To enroll contact Farheen at 9819108191 and to connect with us as a volunteer do email us with ur details at dbmindia1@...
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone