Please please read this

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Respected Madam,
      Who hates Indians more than General Dyer? To me it is the diners dining  the vote bank in the vote bank feast. Those great people fought for the independence of India. These people are fighting for the death of Andhra Pradesh which means for the death of India. The number of BPL youth that died far exceeds those that died in the Jallianwalabagh  massacre.