Fwd: FW: A Wedding With A Difference – That Made A Difference!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: yeddanapudi m

      Exemplary Couple. We Salute them. May some youngsters emulate or associate with the Welfare of the Less-fortunate members of the society .

      The Better India
      Dear s. chandra shekar,
      Here is the latest article from The Better India. We hope you like reading it! Please do share this with your friends too.

      A Wedding With A Difference – That Made A Difference!

      by Bhavana Nissima

      Today we bring you a unique story. A story of two people with exemplary courage, spirit and ideals. A story that shows, more than any Bollywood movie can, that true love has a higher purpose. That marriages can achieve a lot. Even more surprisingly, what mere weddings can achieve a lot! So read, learn and be amazed.
      Click here to continue reading   http://thebetterindia.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=ff90e612e41f930a79da2ca86&id=821ad580e1&e=55c5aa59ce

      Copyright © 2013 The Better India, All rights reserved.