Re: Hitting at the raw nerves

  • Janardhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Mr.Rao,
      Good decision. There is no point in widening the gap between us. Nobody likes the youth losing life in such circumstances. However, please make your mission to save the lives of the youth of all the castes instead of your castes only, trying to understand their grievance and helping solve it. For, as you have said youth are the flowers of the society. I rest my discussion here on this matter.
      Thank you
      J R J