Re: Street lighting- Ref Thiagarajan Arunachalam's message

  • Thiagarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 10:54 PM
      Apr 21, 2013
      2:43 pm

      We must congrulate Mr. Sridharan Pillai for the excellent social work he is doing. In fact, we must follow in his foot-steps, to solve our own problems. The society has developed a strong negative attitude. DO NOTHING BUT KEEP COMPLAINING. Pillai has shown--what I have also seen many times- that the authorities concerned are quite responsive, especially higher authorities. If we take small pains to bring the matter to the notice of the right authority, action is often taken in due cource of time. Let us stop AGITATING FIRST and leave that as a SECOND RESORT, if ruotine channels do not work. CONGRATULATIONS again. Personally, I would like to learn from Mr. Pillai

      --
      With Regards,
      Dr. S.V. Nadkarni,