Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21, 2013
      Dears All,
      Late Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu is to Andhra Pradesh what Sardar Vallabhai Patel is to India.After the aceepence of the principle of the linguistic states because of the efforts of the great people like him,the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency were separated and pending the formation of the projected Visalandhra,a temporary arrangement was made with Kurnool as a temporary capital.The Teugu speaking areas of the Nizam state also were separated along with the kannada speaking areas and Marathi speaking areas.The great state of Andhra Pradesh was formed in 1956,a natural outcome of the revolution of states on linguistic lines. Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu sacrificed his chief ministership as he belonged to that category of totally selfless great leaders. Now efforts are on even to propagate lies about that great statesman. It is like telling that Mahatma Gandhi did not want the British to leave India. The lies are so revolting.
      V.Kesava Rao
    • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 22, 2013

        I have been observing for a long time these posts which are completely based on personal bias with utter disregard to facts and the truth.  People are resorting to literally Goebbel's Propaganda techniques - repeat a lie a thousand times to make it sound like it is the truth!.  We should be ashamed to practice such destructive and fascist methods and then have the audacity to accuse innocent Telanganaites and their leaders who support Telangana State as Nazis and Fascists.  There is an adage that says " Chor ultha Kotwal ko Danta"  (transln:  The Thief Reprimands the Police Chief for the crime).

        I cannot stay as a silent spectator any more.

        It is NOT true that Late Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu supported the formation of AP by merging Hyderabad State (Telangana).  Let me post the letter written by him to UN Dhebar, then President of Indian National Congress on this subject where in he clearly stated that MAJORITY of Telangana People Want to keep Telangana a SEPARATE STATE, and refused to spell out his personal opinion.  The letter clearly states that more than a majority of Telanganites want to keep Telangana as a separate State for many reasons explained in the letter.

        I am posting the letter and facsimilie copies provided by the Burgula family and published on the wikisource.org and its weblink is:  https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hyderabad_CM_Burgula_Views_about_merger

        I behoove the readers of this august forum to read it and form your own conclusions.

        Subhash C Reddy, Ph D

        From:
        Burgula Ramakrishna Rao
        Chief Minister
        Hyderabad

        To:
        Shri U. N. Dhebar
        President
        Indian National Congress
        New Delhi.

        My dear Dhebarbhai,

        What I am writing to you just now is in the nature of an interim report. Shri Bhargava is flying to Delhi tomorrow and I thought I should write to you lest the whole thing should be rather late. Yesterday and today I had the advantage of meeting a number of persons in individual and representative capacities. This morning both Shri Bhargava and myself had a little round of villages round about Hyderabad. It is not so very easy to assess the views of the people in any manner that can be called accurate. Besides the time at our disposal is so short that we have to do the assessment in a great hurry. Subject to these considerations I am giving below the assessment of the situation as I see it.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        There is, no doubt, considerable agitation in Telangana on this important question. When I say considerable, it is of course nothing of the type we come across in Bombay. The agitation this side is spread over the whole province and not restricted only to cities. My estimate of the views of the people of Telangana is that the people by majority would desire Telangana to remain a separate state. There is a strong section of the people holding the other view, that is in favour of Vishalandhra, but the majority is decidedly in favour of retaining Telangana as a separate province as recommended by the S.R.C. The actual breakdown of views I shall try to give in a fuller report that I shall be sending from Bombay. There should, however, be no doubt in anybody's mind that the majority opinion is inclined towards a separate Telangana Province.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        I shall now briefly summarise the pros and cons of the situation. Those who desire the formation of Vishalandhra support their view on the following considerations:

        1. Many of them would have desired the retention of Hyderabad State as it is at present, but since this is broken in linguistic pieces and since the big two pieces have gone to their respective linguistic units, the third also, viz. Telangana, should go to the large Andhra province.

        2. The slogan of Vishalandhra has been in the field for a long time. It had its emotional appeal. In Hyderabad it represented the urge to break away from the feudal system. Hence they believe that Vishalandhra be formed to satisfy that urge.

        3. The supporters of the Cultural Integration feel that it is better that two Telugu-speaking people living in contiguous areas should come together. For them there is a great cultural advantage in a bigger province. This is entirely an emotional approach to which a section of the literary people attach considerable importance.

        4. In a bigger province, the expenditure of administration becomes less. Duplication and overlapping can be avoided. This is one important point in favour of Vishalandhra. There can be one Governor, one High Court, one Public Service Commission and many other departments can be reduced as compared to their double strength just now for two provinces.

        5. There is also a belief that in a larger province there may be a larger scope for industrial development etc.

        The enumeration of these points is rather illustrative than exhaustive. Those who are strongly agitating for the retention of Telangana as a separate province do so for, amongst others, the following reasons:-

        1. They believe that the emotional urge for Vishalandhra has been considerably weakened after the formation of the separate Andhra state. It will further weaken with the creation of Telangana which is purely a Telugu state. There is no agitation of a strong character in Andhra on this subject while there is a strong agitation in Telangana not to merge with Andhra.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        2. If a separate Telangana is formed, it will not practically upset anybody. Ideologists and the people with emotional approach will be a little disappointed but there will be no agitation. On the contrar if Telangana is compulsorily merged with Andhra there will be considerable bitterness in Telangana with no adequate advantage on the other side.

        3. Telanganites feel that apart from being Telugus they have built up their own way of life during the last 175 years. This way of life is in many respects different from the way of life of the Telugus in Andhra. The merger, they fear, will destroy this way of life. That is why they are worried.

        4. Quite a large number of Telanganites are Urdu-knowing and Urdu-speaking people. For more than a hundred years Urdu has had its place in the life of the people. The administration is carried on in Urdu, records are maintained in Urdu, courts conduct their proceedings in Urdu, lawyers and other professionals carryon their work in Urdu. They are, naturally afraid that the merger would take away the importance of Urdu in their life. They do not like this prospect.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        5. Educationally Telangana is very backward as compared to Andhra. They are particularly backward in the study of English for which there are either no facilities or very poor facilities. They are, therefore, afraid that in the matter of service in a bigger province, they will be at a terrific disadvantage. While there are thousands of graduates and M.A's in Andhra, there are not even a few hundreds in Hyderabad. No guarantees can level up this great deficiency. Services, therefore, are afraid of an adverse effect of the merger.

        6. Economically, Telanganites are afraid that they will be sufferers in Vishalandhra. On an average, Telanganites are poor people. They have no money reserves as some people in Andhra have. They are afraid there would be an immediate exploitation in land and even in trade, small and big. They have got many instances where Telugus from Andhra do not hesitate to exploit the Telugus from Telangana economically when they get an opportunity to do so. This is by far their biggest fear.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        7. Although the language is common, there are instances that there is no love lost between the Telugus in both the states. The classical example of this mutual dislike can be found in the attitude of Andhra officers during the Razakar agitation and immediately after the accession of Hyderabad. While, they say, the Marathi, Kannads and other officers were comparatively kind to the people of Hyderabad, Andhra officers were particularly harsh and unrelenting. There are bad memories left. These memories are so fresh in the minds of the Telanganites that they do not want to be at the mercy of their brethren in Andhra.

        8. The Communists and the Communalists, as in similar cases in other parts of India, having made common cause in demanding Vishalandhra, the other sections are rather doubtful whether it would lead to the happiness of the people on both sides. They believe that for the Communists and Communalists, it is a political game. They are not sincere in their support of a larger province.

        9. Those who desire a separate Telangana as recommended by the S.R.C. are prepared, as they say, for any test to ascertain the wishes of the people. They claim that in a test it can be found that a larger majority of Telanganites are opposed to the merger. They also claim that if elections are held on this issue they would not yield even a single seat either to the Communists, the Communalists or even the sponsors of Vishalandhra.

        Mr Burgula's views on Merger of Telangana and Andhra

        I have sketchily summarised some of the pros and cons of the situation. It would be wrong on my part to give any opinion of mine. I have kept my mind open on the subject. I have summarised the situation in an objective and dispassionate manner. I shall write more about this in my fuller review of the situation from Bombay. I may however, add one thing that in case Telangana is kept a separate unit there is no harm in having common aspects of the administration common. For example, the Governor, High Court, and the public service commission can be common for both units. I write this subject to the decision of the high command in this respect.

        With my kindest personal regards

        Yours sincerely,
        Sd/- B. Ramakrishna Rao

        Published with written permission from Vijay Burgula(Family member of of Burgula Ramakrishna Rao). Vijay Burgula can be contacted at v_burgula@...

        --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao wrote:

        > Dears All,
        > Late Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu is to Andhra Pradesh what Sardar
        > Vallabhai Patel is to India.After the aceepence of the principle of the
        > linguistic states because of the efforts of the great people like him,the
        > Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency were separated and pending
        > the formation of the projected Visalandhra,a temporary arrangement was made
        > with Kurnool as a temporary capital.The Teugu speaking areas of the Nizam
        > state also were separated along with the kannada speaking areas and Marathi
        > speaking areas.The great state of Andhra Pradesh was formed in 1956,a
        > natural outcome of the revolution of states on linguistic lines. Burgula
        > Ramakrishna Rao garu sacrificed his chief ministership as he belonged to
        > that category of totally selfless great leaders. Now efforts are on even to
        > propagate lies about that great statesman. It is like telling that Mahatma
        > Gandhi did not want the British to leave India. The lies are so revolting.
        > V.Kesava Rao

      • vadlapudi kesavarao
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 23, 2013
          Sir,
          Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu is a colossus in ushering the proud Telugu identity. Please don't reduce his stature and equate him to a faction leader. In the evolution of states on linguistic lines there were apprehensions every where in India, It was the great people like Sardar Vallabhai Patel and Burgula Ramakrishna Rao that implemented their great vision as statesmen.You cannot even imagine him participating in the factionalization,balkanization and disintegration of the basic cultural identity. I belong to an SC caste. The people of my caste can be seen in every place from Srikakulam to Adilabad.We are culturally related in addition to being related by blood. Same is the case with the people of every other caste. Even the velamas who formed the main part of the Patel Patwari oppression under the Nizam came from Vijayanagaram. Your leader thundered that blood will flow as canals in Telengana. He started keeping that thunder by converting hundreds of the BPL youth into dead bodies. Not one parent of the dead youth got TRS ticket. Now negotiations are on to sell them to defectors from other parties.Sir,I can go on and on. But let me stop with a simple question. How can any political party in its senses deny all voice to the majority seemandhras while taking the vital decision to murder Andhra Pradesh? Can that horrible sin be ever erased by dubious arguments? The very fact that you engage goondas to obstruct and block the truth by vandalizing the meetings of the Visalandhra mahasabha,indicates that you are terror stricken that you cannot continue this fraud longer. Hundreds of BPL youth die, some of them my own relatives, while negotiations are going on to sell them to the defectors from other political parties. An open offer is already made to the nethas of the other parties to negotiate. Can you insult the majority of the people of Andhra Pradesh and expect them to meekly agree so that you can revive the Patel-Patwari raj?
        • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 24, 2013
            This response is typical of Goebbels' Propaganda style.  First tell lies and then when challenged, talk gibberish and ask some more irrelevant questions using fantastic phrases like "Murder" "Vision"  "Statesmanship", etc.

            But, it will not work any more!

            Let me quote an irrelevant question raised here:

            " How can any political party in its senses
            deny all voice to the majority seemandhras while taking the vital decision
            to murder Andhra Pradesh? Can that horrible sin be ever erased by dubious
            arguments? "

            REALLY?

            When Andhras demanded Andhra State by splitting Madras State, it was not Murder of Madras State?  And did Andhras ask Tamils while taking the vital decision to create Andhra State?  Can you erase that original sin?  No!  Then how dare you ask such funny questions?  When your own Andhra People committed the original sin?  Not only that, Andhra resorted to whole sale violence, attacking govt offices, businesses, burning public property while committing that original sin!

            Still, let me ask you a more pertinent question?  Did you Andhras ask Telangana (Hyderabad State) People before annexing it?

            Besides, Hyderabad State existed long before Andhra State was even conceived.  Reverting back to Hyderabad State (Telangana State) from AP is like a Divorce.  When one spouse is abused and ill treated and looted then that spouse has a constitutional right to divorce and lead an independent life.

            And how does it matter if you belong to an SC caste or not?  Why would Caste be an issue here? Except for causing confusion and distraction which again is a tactic perfected by the Nazis.

            So, citizens protesting LIES are goondas now?  And you engage Ten Thousand heavily armed Policemen to suppress and oppress the hapless citizens demanding their Constitutional Right to have their own State (Guaranteed by Articles 2 and 3 of the Constitution) and that is OK? These hired policemen behave like hired goondas and mafia attacking unarmed, harmless, peaceful girls and beat them up blue and black.
            Let me post the scathing statements of a Justice of AP High Court here:

            "84.                  In a writ petition filed by the victimized girls, this Court summoned the officer.  He admitted in the open Court, that the beating of the journalist; burning of motorcycle, and pouring of urine by the constables occurred in his presence.  The media, which unites to protest against even small ill-treatment of a journalist; unfortunately maintained strategic silence, and the individual had to fight the litigation by himself.  The officer was rewarded with a promotional posting of `Commissioner' at a different place.  The patronage of the state, or by the support he has received from those, who run the State is such that, within a week after he was found, having sent objectionable SMS to a woman; was further promoted. "

            Your fascist govt rewards fascist police officers like the one mentioned who, in their official capacity, abuse women are promoted to higher ranks.  No wonder, the criminals in this society resort to the same activities.  Is it any wonder that girls, even babaies, and women are raped and murdered and go scot-free.

            People like you are responsible for society's degradation because you act as agents of this fascist government and then engage in spreading lies again and again.

            I know that you and your leaders will not stop your LIES.  I have experienced this kind of behavior on this Forum for years now.

            But, the time is ripe that the citizens will put an end to such inhuman conduct.

            Truth Triumphs and Justice Will Prevail
            SATYAM EVA JAYETE

            Subhash C Reddy

            --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao wrote:

            > Sir,
            > Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu is a colossus in ushering the proud Telugu
            > identity. Please don't reduce his stature and equate him to a faction
            > leader. In the evolution of states on linguistic lines there were
            > apprehensions every where in India, It was the great people like Sardar
            > Vallabhai Patel and Burgula Ramakrishna Rao that implemented their great
            > vision as statesmen.You cannot even imagine him participating in the
            > factionalization,balkanization and disintegration of the basic cultural
            > identity. I belong to an SC caste. The people of my caste can be seen in
            > every place from Srikakulam to Adilabad.We are culturally related in
            > addition to being related by blood. Same is the case with the people of
            > every other caste. Even the velamas who formed the main part of the Patel
            > Patwari oppression under the Nizam came from Vijayanagaram. Your leader
            > thundered that blood will flow as canals in Telengana. He started keeping
            > that thunder by converting hundreds of the BPL youth into dead bodies. Not
            > one parent of the dead youth got TRS ticket. Now negotiations are on to
            > sell them to defectors from other parties.Sir,I can go on and on. But let
            > me stop with a simple question. How can any political party in its senses
            > deny all voice to the majority seemandhras while taking the vital decision
            > to murder Andhra Pradesh? Can that horrible sin be ever erased by dubious
            > arguments? The very fact that you engage goondas to obstruct and block the
            > truth by vandalizing the meetings of the Visalandhra mahasabha,indicates
            > that you are terror stricken that you cannot continue this fraud longer.
            > Hundreds of BPL youth die, some of them my own relatives, while
            > negotiations are going on to sell them to the defectors from other
            > political parties. An open offer is already made to the nethas of the other
            > parties to negotiate. Can you insult the majority of the people of Andhra
            > Pradesh and expect them to meekly agree so that you can revive the
            > Patel-Patwari raj?

          • Janardhan
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 24, 2013
              Mr.Keshava Rao,
              You are at it again,spewing venom on Telangana in the name of language and caste.Your skewered opinion even after reading the letter of Burgula in the reference given by Dr.Subhash C.Reddy, speaks very eloquently about your incorrigible prejudice against Telangana.Sri Burgula categorically stated in the letter(mind it, it is the facsimile of the original letter) that majority of Telangana people want to keep Telangana A SEPARATE STATE. You are now talking about your Andhra majority opinion.The problem lies there only.It is your 175 v/s 119 majority, which made it a virtual `andhra' government, led to a systematic organized exploitation of Telangana resources and created a situation for an endless campaign for demerger. You andhras yourselves did promote the split in the cultural identity of the people of two regions. Then why now your meaningless gibberish of `factionalizati on, balkanization and disintegration of the basic cultural identity'. If it is not an hypocritical`goebbelese' to cover up your Andhra chauvinism.You may read article 3 of our Constitution, it does not say that majority opinion and language are the criterion for creating new states.
              Your trying to link the caste to the suicides in Telangana struggle makes a weird reading.The youth, who sacrificed their lives so heartrendingly are from the the cross section of Telangana society, not from any specific castes.No body likes these suicides. No body commits suicide at the asking of political leaders.It is andhras' systematic looting of telangana resources in the last 56 years,affecting generations of telangana youth and the callous obstruction of demerger that is making them psychologically fragile and forcing them to take that extreme step.Telangana struggle is for emancipation from Andhra majority political hegemony not for election tickets.While Telangana people are struggling to come out of andhras political yoke, you and your ilk are campaigning to keep them under the yoke. It is not an egalitarian outlook for educated people like you. It is totally undemocratic.
              Stop this xenophobia of insult to majority andhras and all that nonsense and start understanding the grievances of Telangana people gracefully for an amicable demerger.

              J R Janumpalli

              --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@...> wrote:

              > Sir,
              > Sri Burgula Ramakrishna Rao garu is a colossus in ushering the proud Telugu
              > identity. Please don't reduce his stature and equate him to a faction
              > leader. In the evolution of states on linguistic lines there were
              > apprehensions every where in India, It was the great people like Sardar
              > Vallabhai Patel and Burgula Ramakrishna Rao that implemented their great
              > vision as statesmen.You cannot even imagine him participating in the
              > factionalization,balkanization and disintegration of the basic cultural
              > identity. I belong to an SC caste. The people of my caste can be seen in
              > every place from Srikakulam to Adilabad.We are culturally related in
              > addition to being related by blood. Same is the case with the people of
              > every other caste. Even the velamas who formed the main part of the Patel
              > Patwari oppression under the Nizam came from Vijayanagaram. Your leader
              > thundered that blood will flow as canals in Telengana. He started keeping
              > that thunder by converting hundreds of the BPL youth into dead bodies. Not
              > one parent of the dead youth got TRS ticket. Now negotiations are on to
              > sell them to defectors from other parties.Sir,I can go on and on. But let
              > me stop with a simple question. How can any political party in its senses
              > deny all voice to the majority seemandhras while taking the vital decision
              > to murder Andhra Pradesh? Can that horrible sin be ever erased by dubious
              > arguments? The very fact that you engage goondas to obstruct and block the
              > truth by vandalizing the meetings of the Visalandhra mahasabha,indicates
              > that you are terror stricken that you cannot continue this fraud longer.
              > Hundreds of BPL youth die, some of them my own relatives, while
              > negotiations are going on to sell them to the defectors from other
              > political parties. An open offer is already made to the nethas of the other
              > parties to negotiate. Can you insult the majority of the people of Andhra
              > Pradesh and expect them to meekly agree so that you can revive the
              > Patel-Patwari raj?

            • vadlapudi kesavarao
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 25, 2013
                Dears All,
                In 1956 all the states were reorganized on linguistic lines and Andhra Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula Ramakrishnarao.Telugu and Tamil are different languages and that was why the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency and the Telugu speaking areas of the Nizam were made into Andhra Pradesh. Ignoring this basic truth requires great Gobbeliain training, a gift only few people achieve. People like me do not have the intelligence needed to train ourselves in the techniques of Goebbels.The great professor appears to have developed the ultimate expertise in the art.But the feigned anger and fault finding do not look credible.
                Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi.
                Your accusatory tone with total insincerity is very taxing sir. Anyone can accuse anyone of insincerity and anger is no one's personal exclusive property.
              • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 26, 2013
                  This repetition of LIES is called Goebbelsian Propaganda - Keep repeating the same lies over and over despite being proven as lies.

                  This man, Vadlapudi, keeps repeating that "Andhra  Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula Ramakrishnarao." although I proved him wrong by publishing the letter written by Burgula stating the people of Telangana want to keep Telangana a separate State and why.

                  Now, Vadlapudi has started another LIE:  "Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu > must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi."

                  Mr Vadlapudi, start cooking more Lies but no such Nazi propaganda will succeed.

                  Perhaps, Vadlapudi doesn't care for Facts and Truths just like Paul Joseph Goebbels and just like Goebbels, Vadlapudi thinks that his lies will be successful!

                  What happened in 1956 is an abomination.  There is no doubt about that.  The aspirations of the Telangana People were violently suppressed and forcefully merged Hyderabad State with the Andhra State even though the SRC (States Reorganization Committee) strongly recommended against the merger.  It was the cunningness of the wily Andhra Politicians that caused it.

                  No amount of Goebbels Propaganda has been able to suppress the true aspirations of the Telangana People to have their own State (Linguistically Secular) and to guide their own destiny over the last SIXTY years.  The time has come now for Telangana State to come into being.  It may be a few short months before that to happen.  The corrupt and degenerate Congress Party will lose the coming elections and will be thrown out of power.  The new government, non-congress based, will finally honour the democratic and constitutionally guaranteed popular demand and form Telangana State without delay.

                  It is the coterie of the corrupt individuals who have amassed huge personal estates through looting of public and private wealth in collusion with the corrupt Congress Politicians who are worried about their ill gotten wealth.  Just like the present government which has taken back the illegally sanctioned lands from YSR's mafia ridden businesses, the Telangana State will also do the same.  And that's why agents of these corrupt individuals are resorting in this Goebbelsian Propaganda.

                  Their days are numbered.

                  Subhash C Reddy, Ph D

                  --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao wrote:

                  > Dears All,
                  > In 1956 all the states were reorganized on linguistic lines and Andhra
                  > Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula
                  > Ramakrishnarao.Telugu and Tamil are different languages and that was why
                  > the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency and the Telugu speaking
                  > areas of the Nizam were made into Andhra Pradesh. Ignoring this basic truth
                  > requires great Gobbeliain training, a gift only few people achieve. People
                  > like me do not have the intelligence needed to train ourselves in the
                  > techniques of Goebbels.The great professor appears to have developed the
                  > ultimate expertise in the art.But the feigned anger and fault finding do
                  > not look credible.
                  > Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately
                  > Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi
                  > speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu
                  > must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi.
                  > Your accusatory tone with total insincerity is very taxing sir. Anyone can
                  > accuse anyone of insincerity and anger is no one's personal exclusive
                  > property.

                • Janardhan
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 26, 2013
                    "Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi."---- Vadlapudi
                    Fantastic Mr.Vadlapudi!Don't feel bad for your intelligence. Paul Josef Goebbels himself can not improve on it.In fact Goebbels must be turning uncomfortably in his grave with jealousy for your out maneuvering him so slickly in his art of coining the lies.

                    --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@...> wrote:

                    > Dears All,
                    > In 1956 all the states were reorganized on linguistic lines and Andhra
                    > Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula
                    > Ramakrishnarao.Telugu and Tamil are different languages and that was why
                    > the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency and the Telugu speaking
                    > areas of the Nizam were made into Andhra Pradesh. Ignoring this basic truth
                    > requires great Gobbeliain training, a gift only few people achieve. People
                    > like me do not have the intelligence needed to train ourselves in the
                    > techniques of Goebbels.The great professor appears to have developed the
                    > ultimate expertise in the art.But the feigned anger and fault finding do
                    > not look credible.
                    > Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately
                    > Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi
                    > speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu
                    > must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi.
                    > Your accusatory tone with total insincerity is very taxing sir. Anyone can
                    > accuse anyone of insincerity and anger is no one's personal exclusive
                    > property.

                  • Thiagarajan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 26, 2013
                      While a debate is for sure a healthy one on a subject as this, the debate itself should be healthy.

                      I am concerned that exchanges are getting to be direct attacks on individuals.

                      Let us be FOR or AGAINST an opinion or argument and NOT the person propounding it.

                      Thanks for your kind understanding.

                      Best regards
                      Thiagarajan

                      --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, "Janardhan" <janumpalli_janardhan@...> wrote:

                      > "Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi."---- Vadlapudi
                      > Fantastic Mr.Vadlapudi!Don't feel bad for your intelligence. Paul Josef Goebbels himself can not improve on it.In fact Goebbels must be turning uncomfortably in his grave with jealousy for your out maneuvering him so slickly in his art of coining the lies.
                      >

                      > --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Dears All,
                      > > In 1956 all the states were reorganized on linguistic lines and Andhra
                      > > Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula
                      > > Ramakrishnarao.Telugu and Tamil are different languages and that was why
                      > > the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency and the Telugu speaking
                      > > areas of the Nizam were made into Andhra Pradesh. Ignoring this basic truth
                      > > requires great Gobbeliain training, a gift only few people achieve. People
                      > > like me do not have the intelligence needed to train ourselves in the
                      > > techniques of Goebbels.The great professor appears to have developed the
                      > > ultimate expertise in the art.But the feigned anger and fault finding do
                      > > not look credible.
                      > > Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately
                      > > Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi
                      > > speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu
                      > > must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi.
                      > > Your accusatory tone with total insincerity is very taxing sir. Anyone can
                      > > accuse anyone of insincerity and anger is no one's personal exclusive
                      > > property.

                    • Janardhan
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 27, 2013
                        Mr.Thiagarajan,
                        I agree with you. As an objective dialogue appears to be not possible I want to rest my discussion here on this matter.
                        Thank you,
                        J R Janumpalli

                        --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, "Thiagarajan" <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...> wrote:

                        > While a debate is for sure a healthy one on a subject as this, the debate itself should be healthy.
                        >
                        > I am concerned that exchanges are getting to be direct attacks on individuals.
                        >
                        > Let us be FOR or AGAINST an opinion or argument and NOT the person propounding it.
                        >
                        > Thanks for your kind understanding.
                        >
                        > Best regards
                        > Thiagarajan
                        >
                        > --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, "Janardhan" <janumpalli_janardhan@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > "Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi."---- Vadlapudi
                        > > Fantastic Mr.Vadlapudi!Don't feel bad for your intelligence. Paul Josef Goebbels himself can not improve on it.In fact Goebbels must be turning uncomfortably in his grave with jealousy for your out maneuvering him so slickly in his art of coining the lies.
                        > >

                        > > --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Dears All,
                        > > > In 1956 all the states were reorganized on linguistic lines and Andhra
                        > > > Pradesh was the result of the efforts of great people like Burgula
                        > > > Ramakrishnarao.Telugu and Tamil are different languages and that was why
                        > > > the Telugu speaking areas of the Madras presidency and the Telugu speaking
                        > > > areas of the Nizam were made into Andhra Pradesh. Ignoring this basic truth
                        > > > requires great Gobbeliain training, a gift only few people achieve. People
                        > > > like me do not have the intelligence needed to train ourselves in the
                        > > > techniques of Goebbels.The great professor appears to have developed the
                        > > > ultimate expertise in the art.But the feigned anger and fault finding do
                        > > > not look credible.
                        > > > Secondly the policy of the Central Government was/is to develop ultimately
                        > > > Hindi as the link language and that is why there is more than one Hindi
                        > > > speaking state. If you want more than one Telugu speaking state then Telugu
                        > > > must be made the national link language in the place of Hindi.
                        > > > Your accusatory tone with total insincerity is very taxing sir. Anyone can
                        > > > accuse anyone of insincerity and anger is no one's personal exclusive
                        > > > property.

                      • bhas_kurapati
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 30, 2013
                          Thiagarajan garu,

                          I am following this yahoo group for about eight months now. I found this forum by following some healthy discussions/initiations on GO 111 by Jeevananda Reddy garu.

                          There are around 4500+ members (Telugus and non-Telugus) in this forum. But, there is only one person crying on Telangana in the whole forum. I believe he is under impression that if one tells lie ten times, it will become truth. He repeats same lies once in 2-3 months without any catalyst situation happening. Any one can search for Telangana keyword in this forum and you will find the same person in 80% of cases.

                          While I do agree that there should not be any direct attack on individuals, but, I believe there is some problem with this person as a whole.

                          Regards,
                          Bhaskar Kurapati