Who is grievously harming?

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Dears All,
      When I wrote that the youth of Telengana today are very courageous,creative,purposeful,cheerful and with clear sense of purpose and direction, strangely I received mails expressing their zitters at that fact. The letters are angry, fault finding and very questioning about my motivations. Those people it appears need suicides out of frustration.
      The story of Andhra Pradesh is a story of grand success. In this great success story the contribution of the youth of Telengana is very great.Showing them as frustrated and demoralized failures resorting to suicides is the greatest harm one can do to those wonderful boys and girls. When you rob a people of their history of success and depict them as miserable failures, making them people without history what more harm can you inflict?
      Suppose I go to England and say that India ruled them for two hundred years and today they have no alternative but to commit suicide. Can I expect applause in England.
      Suppose you go to a boy holding the Degrees of MSc, University first,M.Phil and PHD degrees, that he has no achievement and that I expect him to commit suicide and that his life is a history of failure. What response can I expect from him?
      V.Kesava Rao