Database for national confederation of resident welfare associations (NCRWA)

  • Dr Rao V.B.J. Chelikani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

      Dear Friend / Sir,

      Now-a-days as we all stay as tenants or owners in apartment complexes or resident welfare associations (RWA), the United Federation of Resident Welfare Associations (U-FERWAS) requests the following information from individuals and organizations residing as residents of Resident Welfare Associations/ owners of Apartments for consolidating information in regard to the database for national confederation of resident welfare associations (NCRWA). We can take up common activities on RWAs on this platform.

      1.     Name of the Apartment / Resident Welfare Association (RWA):   (if residing)

      2.     Address.

      3.     Office Bearers of the Apartment RWA / Flat Owners RWA / Colony RWA.

      4.     Telephone and Cell Numbers

      5.     Contact e-mails of office bearers.

      We will be very happy if u could send the following information to uncap.kmm@...,  raovbj@..., ifhd@... .

      Thanking you.

      S. SUNIL KUMAR

      Dr. Rao V.B.J. Chelikani
      President
      International Foundation for Human Development (IFHD)
      12-13-705/10/AB, Balaji Residency-106,
      Gokulnagar, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500017
      Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
      Tel: 91.040. 6521 4993, 6450 4993