The Rail Roaded Law--the anti rape snare

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Dears All,
      There are the pills called 72 hours and many girls carry them. There are boys who are plagued or inspired by the new heroines like Sunny Leone whose porno films are available on the internet. The formula in every cinema, novel or story is invariably a hero who has to dare to attract the heroine. The boy who does not dare is automatically a coward.Now a days the boys and girls mix every where. Young boys are bombarded with the challenge to dare.The reward is the girl's readiness for sex,according to the cinemas, stories etc.
      What are we doing to our boys by putting them under the rape watch? Any girl can blackmail. Why are lady leaders suffering from this hatred for boys?
      V.Kesava Rao