Partnering with NGO in executing CSR Activity

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013

      Greetings!!!

      M/s. Bharat Electronics Limited is a Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence with 9 units in India. Our factory is located at I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500 076.

      Our unit would like take-up one project each in the areas of Mahbubnagar, Andhra Pradesh and Warangal, Andhra Pradesh (backward districts as identified by Planning Commission) under the CSR activity.

      In this regard, you are requested to help us in identifying the authorized NGOs to help us in identifying the projects in Mahbubnagar and Warangal.

      Kindly send us the addresses and contact numbers of your representatives or any other NGOs who are dedicatedly working for the up-liftment of the society in the above areas.

      Further requested that you may please share your activities with us.

      For any clarification you may call the undersigned.

      Thank you,

      Warm regards,
      Manoharan
      Dy General Manager (HR)