Re: [karmayog-hyd] Blood bath and Bandh!

  • Suryanarayana Ambadipudi
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
      How about the visit of METHAS of all sorts, publicity crazy............,
      and destruction of traces of Evidence if any left due to bandobust of uniform / plain clothes fellows..

      The mindset of our so called leaders is a classic example of Bankruptcy.
      Media is another Hoax.

      ASN

      On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:45 AM, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@...> wrote:

      Dears All,
      At Dilsukh Nagar bombs explode killing,mutilating and terrorising the people.Every one who has some relative who met with the calamity,wanted to rush to Hyderabad.But the BJP called for a state wide bandh!
      Who is more guilty,those that put the bomb or those that helped the culprits by calling for a bandh so that the designs of the culprits are helped?!.
      V.Kesava Rao

    • talluri srao
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
        Bandhs on such occasions have no meaning.they are done only to get political mileage.they shld not be allowed

        Sent from my iPad