Fwd: Gender sensitivity is a matter of life and death...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      From: Binty

      Here I have a few words to express my thinking: The gender-sensitivity education has got to come from the family right from the day one starts toddling, the criminal law is the ultimate to punish  a crime after it is committed. So, first comes the family education followed by the right schooling.

      G. C. Mathur
      Convenor-Trustee Treasurer, Binty,
      ( A Voluntary Consumer Organisation)
      Regd. Office: H No 9-B/9, 1st Floor,