Re: Death Penalty

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
      Sir,
      Your argument is not against the death penalty but against the hi-jacking of our courts by five star lawyers.These lawyers who help the horrible criminals escape also do lot of moral preaching and sport honesty on TV channels.Let me tell you,these lawyers can convince in any court that the planet earth does not exist and that we are not living in the solar system.They are experts in obfuscating.
      V.Kesava Rao
    • Suryanarayana Ambadipudi
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        I fully agree and endorse your  proved facts .
        Jails have also become centres for political hobnobbing.
        ASN

        On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:55 AM, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@...> wrote:

        Dears All,
        I am one of those who feel that not only death penalty but also public flogging is urgently needed.Poisoned milk,food,exotocin injections to six year old girls to fatten them for prostitution,disfiguring,maiming and mutilating children or infants to put them on the roads for begging,routine demand for bribes,occupying and grabbing every vacant land, inflicting routine rape as life itself on kidnapped girls,fake drugs...,the list deserving death after flogging is very big.But on the independence day or Republic day we release these criminals on the society after they get extra training and contacts for more crimes in the jail itself! Thanks to cell phones,jails have become safe havens for building crime empires.The leader is guarded safely in the jail.Only death sentence after public flogging gives hope for India.
        V.Kesava Rao

      • vadlapudi kesavarao
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 19, 2013

          Death Penalty

          The arguments advanced by those pleading for the abolition of the death penalty are misplaced. How does one feel, when one’s five year old daughter is raped and killed? How does one feel when the most beautiful girl, one’s own daughter lights up the house every second is horribly disfigured by an acid attack?

          How does one feel when one’s son is kidnapped and sacrificed for some devil to get some hidden wealth?

          The main and really the only question is how do the family members or those very near the victim suffer as a result of the crime?

          They shall be given at least some justice, so that their terrible suffering will be reduced to some extent. In Countries like Saudi Arabia where the executions are carried out publicly, the crime rate is very low.

          There is every justification to give terrible pain to the criminals before they are put to death.

          How does one feel when the criminal struts happily after release because the Nethas want those criminals for elections and so release them say on the Independence Day or republic day.