Fwd: Photo Essay Competition on Environment (Total Prizes are around 4000 US$)
- From: Vivek Glendenning Umrao <vivekumrao@...>Date: Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Subject: Photo Essay Competition on Environment (Total Prizes are around 4000 US$)Dear Friend,--The Ground Report India is announcing a "Photo Essay Competition on Environment".The details are given below-Themes of the photo-essay-
- Rural India and Waste Management
- Urban India and Waste Management
- Rural India and Energy Self-Sustainability
- Urban India and Energy Self-Sustainability
- Water Self-Sustainability
- Tribal Community and Environment
- Farmers and Environment
- Natural Farming
- First Prize (01) : 50,000 INR
- Second Prize (01) : 10,000 INR
- Third Prize (01) : 7,000 INR
- Lucky Draws (05) : 5,000 INR (each)
There is NO ENTRY FEE but a participant must be-
- Any global citizen could participate
- Last date of submission : 31st December 2013
- Original Photo with an essay with 500 words
- Age : above 13 years
All rights for the prizes and lucky draws are reserved to the chief editor of the Ground Report India.Prizes will be given in the year 2014.Please forward this email to your friends, maybe they would like to participate in the photo-essay-competition.Thank you very much for your kind support and good wishes for the campaign of 206 Environment Conferences and a 100,000 kilometres inclusive national tour.CordiallyVivek Umrao Glendenninga common man with a will of keep making efforts on the ground.
- a paid annual subscriber of Ground Report India (print journal)
- a second level annual subscriber of The Ground Report India at http://www.thegroundreportindia.com
(except the curtesy second level annual subscribers)
206 community conferences and a 1,00,000 kilometres long inclusive national tour are being organised in the time span of 2012-2014.
Your all kinds of supports are needed.
For more information, please visit at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ground Report India Group of international eJournals & print Journals" group.