Fast Track or Rash Track?

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2012
      Dears All,
      Today every one is angry at rapes.They want the rapists hanged or roasted,castrated,mutilated,maimed...the sentiments are long.But sir,is there any guarantee that our police will not implicate the innocents?Suppose a boy of say 25, is hung under the fast track three momth dispensation.Suppose that boy subsequently is proved innocent.Then there will be hoarse cries for abolishing the fast track courts.
      The main culprits are our cinemas which have made eve teasing look manly and as the main method of winning the female heart.In my childhood it was Shammi Kapur,and many other heros that monkeyed with the heroines,who ultimately were won over into adoring sweet hearts.College class rooms were arenas for romance with teacher given the image of a confused clown.Today eve teasing (and the next consequence rape?) have become accepted as the methods of winning the female heart.This sir,is the image given by most cinemas.In the TV channels one of the headline news is invariably how successful is a new horoine in baring and attracting the big heros to pair up.And add to this the easy availability of the blue movies.At the age of 17 on the sex harmones of boys flare up.They have observe strict brahmacharya,something impossible with the 24 hour a day titilation they are subjected to.

      We have the examples of gross misuse of section 498(a) of the women's protection and also the SC and ST atrocities act.We have corrupt politicians who want corrupt policemen.What has happened to that Thakore the retired IG of police about whom the TV channels reported so much.Sir,there is no honesty in our society.Haste may make us regret.
      Y.Markandeyulu

    • G N Bhaskar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        Sir, Well said. I agree with you. It is natural for a teen male to get aroused in seeing the female of the species in tight clothing, getting influenced by movies, porn books etc. The cure must start from the movies, type of dresses, avoiding lonely places and dark hours by the females. During the 50s & 60s ladies were not rostered for night shifts (between 9 PM to 6 AM)( telephone operators etc). Nurses and doctors were a different story and suitable security was provided.

        G N B
        .