Fw: Poetry on Mother Theressa composed in English - Hindi - Telugu & Kannada in a single sheet - request for getting it circulated through your net work

  • Thumakunta Sree rama
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      --- On Tue, 11/12/12, Thumakunta Sree rama <sthumakunta@...> wrote:

      From: Thumakunta Sree rama <sthumakunta@...>
      Subject: Poetry on Mother Theressa composed in English - Hindi - Telugu & Kannada in a single sheet - request for getting it circulated through your net work
      To: steve_asih@...
      Cc: thsreerama@...
      Date: Tuesday, 11 December, 2012, 2:10 AM

      Dear Sir,

      I shall be highly obliged, if your good self could kindly go through the poetry composed by me on Mother Theressa with four poems expressed in English - Hindi - Telugu & Kannada  for the purpose of getting it circulated among your net work as a gesture of good will & recognition of her Contribution to the Society at International level as a whole.

      Yours Sincerely
      for Global Institution for Skills & Careers
      T.H. Sree Rama
      Project Founder & Managing Trustee
      919866497168
      thsreerama@...
      sthumakunta@...
      sreeramath@...
      papecrats@...
      thumakuntas@...
      Web site: centralasia.wvs.us.com

      Face Book:  for reading other contributions from my side in English, Hindi and Telugu, search for Thumakunta Sree Rama ( Yahoo Account ) and send a friends request, so that I can confirm the same immediately.  You can have access to all my individual and institutional activities besides my contributions on diversified topics of common interest.