Re: Fw: "English Vs Local Language" - a presentation from my side meant

  • Nityanandam Veluri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      why is it that many symbols or signs which iam sure were not introduced by the sender are finding place in a message? this did not happen in the past.
    • Thiagarajan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
        Plain text messages come out well.

        However if the original post has some special effects like change of color and other font effects, background color, etc, Digest form cannot carry these and they appear as symbols and signs. Those who wish to receive independent mails may opt so where such garbling will be minimal.

        Also Would request no attachments and special effects on the fonts being used in the posts.

        Thanks for your understanding.

        Regards