Engagement columns & INVITE TO THE PRESS: Vegan Potluck at GZ on Sunday, 9th December, 13:00hrs

  • Monika Hirmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad invites you to:

      Vegan Celebration

      Open to All & for Free

      Inline images 1

      What?  Typically, the fascination with food is attributed to the richness of cuisines, and diversity with regard to cultures. This discussion will bring to light a few other faces of food that are equally interesting but far more influential. We will ponder over why we eat what we do, and what profound ramifications that has. Is it best to let our dietary patterns remain a cultural inevitability or is it high time we invoke rationality and factuality? For instance, can the surging wave of smart and sustainable choices - ranging from energy efficiency to green commuting - not be expanded to encompass our platter too?

      When?              Sunday 9th December @ 13:00hrs

      Where?             Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad

      With?  Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad & Hyderabad Vegans & Nina Osswald (activist and vegan) & films on animal protection + healthier lifestyles + discussion

      What to do? Registration required (before 08.12.2012): monika.hirmer@... or Tel.: 23350473

      Bring a homemade dish if feasible. Please ensure it is vegan (devoid of dairy, egg & meat)

                  Please depute your reporter & staff photographer to cover the same.

                  Thank you

      &

      DAILY ENGAGEMENT:

      Vegan Celebration

      Open to All & for Free

       When?                  9th December @ 13:00hrs

      Where?                Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad

      With?                   Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad &   Hyderabad Vegans & Nina Osswald (activist and vegan) &     films on animal protection + healthier lifestyles + discussion

      What to do?        Registration required by 07.12.2012!!:     monika.hirmer@... or Tel.: 23350473

      Bring a homemade vegan dish (A MUST)

      Monika Hirmer
      Programme Coordinator