TV Debates

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2012
      Dears All,
      On the one side the TV anchors have shown great courage when the goons after the demise of Sri Bal Thakery tried to target two teenage girls for writing their views on the Face Book.There I was full of admiration to every anchor on the English TV channels.
      But very often I find in most debates the anchor putting a question but not allowing the answer.It is as though the entire debate is a sham or pretense.The anchors actually stonewall the answer to their own questions.
      Y.Markandeyulu