New English medium Schools in Gujarat

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Dears All,
      While in AP the government wants to impose Telugu on non Telugus,for what benefit no one knows in Gujarat,Mr Modi is embarking on a programmer of intense training in English to the students there as they need English to become employable.The Government here will do well to take special steps to see that the students can write grammatically correct English and also develop in them fluency in English.As it is in many of the so called English medium private schools,the English teachers are very poor in English.Instead of imposing Telugu on non Telugus,money may be spent on giving intensive coaching in English.
      V.Kesava Rao
    • Nityanandam Veluri
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        I dont think so. It is necessary that one knows his mother tounge/local language,particularly in a country like ours. It s a fact one has to be good in English if one has to survive in the world particularly for us as we are too much into english already. So we cannot dispance wtih english.