Re: [karmayog-hyd] Re: Retired Bureaucrats with Political Ambitions

  • jibran ansari
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012

      Yes You are right sir if 10% of such rtd. Officers join politics and work sincerly it would make huge difference in the system.

      On 30-Nov-2012 5:36 AM, "mvs rao" <mvsrao512@...> wrote:

      Dear Sri Kesav Rao,

      Pl dont make scathing remark that persons with eye on plum posts only joining politics after retirement and describe them as a menace!.
       I see this from a different angle, ....At present political field is in the hands of  majority less educated but having money power and follower power!. Govt run by uneducated and vested interested politicians which is bringing low  standard of administration! If on other hand more educated and better experienced persons join politics it could be and would be better for the country. I feel if more and more educated persons should opt for political life, it would improve the standard of present system!.
      With regards,
      Sincerely,
      MV.S.Rao
    • Nagendra Babu N
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
        I entirely agree with Sri M V S Rao.

        Kindly consider the following:

        If a house ( Democracy) were to be built, if no human beings (sane,good ) were to live then through open doors, windows
        or even by breaking the wall, all sorts of animals would eventually enter.

        So is the case with Democracy, if good,educated,competent and honest people were to refuse to enter the political process, still we will have
        CMs,PMs,MLAs,MPs,sarpanches, Councillors,Municipal Chairmen/chairwomen and other elected representatives who will decide our destiny
        in terms of drinking water, Health care, Education, Police system, Judiciary etc

        Thank you.

        --
        N.Nagendra Babu,
        Advocate,

      • vadlapudi kesavarao
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
          Dear Sir,
          I wrote that small two sentence piece because i am still repelled by a recently retired audit boss,who has been tying himself in knots,contradicting himself but still attempting to discredit Mr Vino Roy.
          V.Kesavarao