Re: need donation for our charitable trust

  • rajendra_tapadia
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 11:19 PM
      Hello Srusti,

      I have lot of soft toys which I would like to donate. Can you please
      arrange someone to collect the same from my residence (RTC * Road,
      Opposite Saptagiri Theatre). My contact number is 9490233170. Call
      before you send someone.

      Regards,
      Raj Tapadia

      --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, Praveen Kumar <srushti.org@...>