Re: [karmayog-hyd] What to do with excess food after a party?

  • Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      Try 1098 Child Helpline in Hyderabad.

      I understand they collect excess food after parties festivals etc.

      Dr P Vyasamoorthy,
      30 Gruhalakshmi Colony, Secunderabad 500015
      Ph 27846631 /  9490804278
      To know more about me go to the link below:
      http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkzts2j_95cz2zckc6

      Sent from: Hyderabad An India.

      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM, thiagarajan.arunachalam <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...> wrote:
       hi there is an idea here.i am priyanka from hyd. i know an orphanage
      which has contacts with nearby function halls where they get the left
      out food and use it for the orphans ther and the excess food from
      there is given to slum people living nearby.