Reg Footpaths Media : TV 5

  • Kanthi Kannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Dear all

      Greetings!!

      TV 5 wants the Right to Walk Foundation to have a meeting on the footpaths near the Lakadikapul MMTS station so that they can live telecast the programme;

      Details are as follows

      1.Date : Sunday Nov 4, 2012

      2. Time: 10 AM to about 11 AM

      3. Venue:Near the MMTS Lakadikapul

      Participants could ask talk about the issue of footpaths for about 2 min; we would love to have a large group of people from all walks of life and definitely would love to have a lot of women so that we could get the channel to examine the gender issues in the programme

      Thanks

      Please mail me at theright2walk@... to confirm your participation in the programme

       Also please do request others known to you to participate in this programme

      Lets hope that at least this time the Chief Minister watches the programme and decides to make our city pedestrian friendly

      Thanks

      Kanthi Kannan

      The Right to Walk Foundation