What to do with excess food after a party?

  • thiagarajan.arunachalam
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      Re: What to do with excess food after a party?
      Posted by: "sinny_amu_u" sinny_amu_u@...
      Date: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 am ((PST))

      hi there is an idea here.i am priyanka from hyd. i know an orphanage
      which has contacts with nearby function halls where they get the left
      out food and use it for the orphans ther and the excess food from
      there is given to slum people living nearby.
    • Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        Try 1098 Child Helpline in Hyderabad.

        I understand they collect excess food after parties festivals etc.

        Dr P Vyasamoorthy,
        30 Gruhalakshmi Colony, Secunderabad 500015
        Ph 27846631 /  9490804278
        To know more about me go to the link below:
        http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkzts2j_95cz2zckc6

        Sent from: Hyderabad An India.